Monday, September 20, 2010

Swagbucks Goal: 5,900 Swagbucks = $50.00 Amazon Gift Card



I'm setting a new Swagbucks earning goal.

Usually I cash out all of my Swagbucks at the beginning of the month to get 5 $5 Amazon Gift Cards. After you redeem 5 prizes for the month, you have to wait until the next month to redeem. I have already earned $120 in Amazon Gift Cards so far with Swagbucks.  I currently have 1,771 Swagbucks to redeem at the beginning of October. I am going to hold off and see if I can't earn 5,900 for the big $50 card so that I can redeem for more prizes during the month. I have almost earned 4 $5 ones with the 1,771 (450 Swagbucks = $5 Amazon Gift Card) but it may be fun to work towards something bigger! So that's what I plan to do! I wonder how long it will take me to get there? Let's see if I can get 5,990 by October?

Want to sign up and start earning? Go here.

What are you saving your Swagbucks for?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!