Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ask Your Dentist for FREEBIES! I did!


I had my dentist appointment today. I find it funny that yesterday I was at Wal-Mart trying to find a new toothbrush for myself and my daughter and put them back because I knew I could get them cheaper at the Dollar store. Then I remembered I had my appointment today. I went in and saw a basket of toothbrushes and asked if I could have one for myself and my daughter. She said "yes, let me go get you some toothpaste and floss, too!" I then said, "nice, I love freebies!" She kinda laughed and said, "you can't find many things for free these days." That's when I almost busted out my little "The Frugal Free Gal" business card and handed it to her--thinking, you don't even know! :) We all know you can score lots of things for free, if you follow my website!

Anyways, I scored everything above today. I haven't had to buy toothpaste in a while with all of the free samples that have come my way, and I think I just might stop buying toothbrushes and just get them from the dentist every time I go! Money saver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!