Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Just Snagged a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card From Swagbucks!

Search & Win

I am excited! I was able to get a $25 Gift Card from my Swagbucks earnings just now! This is about $150 that I have earned in all using the program since May of this year. Just in time for the holidays, too.

Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can earn big by searching, and more! Sign up here and get 30 free Swagbucks. I still have not paid one penny using Swagbucks and have great success with it. I have several friends that have already earned big, too! You can read my Swagbucks tips in the top tab of my homepage, labeled, "Swagbucks Tips."


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you won the Amazon! Congratulations for this beautiful blog! Me and my family you will read with pleasure!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!