Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mickey Mouse Laptop from Walgreens from $9.99 to $5.00 using Register Rewards

I had to get some cough medicine because I am coming down with a cough and needed some Dayquil. I knew Walgreens was running a sale on their Dayquil for $5.00. If you bought 2, you got $5 in Register Rewards. I went ahead and bought two, so it was like paying 2/$5 after I got my $5 in Register Rewards.

After I received my $5 Register Rewards, I put it towards a birthday present for a one year old that I needed to get for a birthday party this weekend. The Mickey Laptop is $9.99 at Walgreens, and after Register Rewards, I got it for $5.00.



I chose this toy because my two year old enjoyed playing with it weeks before when I was waiting to get my free flu shot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!