Thursday, June 24, 2010

Free Coupons from Companies

I wrote a blog post a few days ago about writing to your favorite companies and requesting free coupons or free samples. You can read that post here.

Today I received a personal typed up letter from Mario Camacho Foods. I love their black olives and use them when cooking spaghetti and my homemade spaghetti. They sent me two $2.00 off coupons for their products and asked me to join in on their testing and tasting program, where they would send me samples occasionally.

What does this mean?

I will get two Mario Camacho can of olives for free, because the cans I buy are less than $2.00. Thanks, Mario Camacho Foods!

Remember to go back and read the post mentioned above to see how you can write for coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!