Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How I Used Coupons to Get $4.00 in Products for FREE!

If you are new at using coupons or just starting, or even advanced, I recommend saving all coupons that come across and filing them in your accordian file or coupon binder. I keep my binder organized and always have it with me at the store. If I didn't have it with me, I wouldn't get to take advantage of finding things for free with the use of coupons. Read about my coupon binder at the bottom of my post "Coupon Tips" here.

I normally don't buy Herbal Essence Conditioner, but it was on sale and I had a coupon to match, getting it for free--so I can add that to my stock of shampoo and conditioner, and I will use anything that's free! Read below to see how I used coupons to get these items for FREE! See how I received two bags of free cat litter and two free Dawn Olay Dish soaps for free a few weeks ago here.


I had a Pampers coupon for $2.00 off a 72 count thick care wipes. The price for the wipes at Wal-Mart was $1.97= FREE!
I had a coupon for $1.00 any Herbal Essence Hair Care product. The conditioner was on sale for 97 cents= FREE! (plus overages!)


I had two coupons for 75 cents off any McCormick product. These were 50 cents each, so I got both of them FREE (plus overage!) We eat tacos often so these always get used!


Here is the bottom of my Wal-Mart receipt. I saved $13.00 after using my coupons. Even gave the girl in line behind me a coupon for something she was buying that I had a coupon for that I wasn't using during the shopping trip!

Save on Groceries at Coupons.com! Click Here

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the hop today. I was glad to see you. If you need the button it is on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share nice blog,

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

    my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    PS. From Welcome Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for share nice blog,

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

    my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    PS. From Welcome Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice of you to share a coupon with a stranger!

    I've never been big on coupons, myself--part of it is that coupons aren't usually available for the things we buy though we do try to shop store specials when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted below you over at SITS Girls on Day 9. Lots and lots of good tips. Thank you! I'm always up for saving money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from the 31DBBB challenge. I love your tips on using coupons. I love coupons and tend to use them a lot. It is great to save all that money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Welcome Wednesday!

    cheapskate4life at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!