Thursday, July 8, 2010

FREE Dish Soap and Cat Litter



I had a great shopping day. I had to stock up on a few things so I was sure to take my coupon binder along with me. I even had a lady stop me in the aisle to take a look at my coupons to tell me what a neat idea that was--and how she should try it!

Here is what I received for FREE today!

I planned to go to CVS today to get two free Dawn Olay Dish Soaps (9.5 oz each). The Dawn Liquid Dish Soaps were on sale for 99 cents each, regular $1.99. I had two $1.00 coupons from two Right at Home Coupon books that I recently posted about, so I used two coupons and received both of the dish soaps for FREE! My cat wanted to be in the picture since my daughter usually gets to be in the spotlight in this house!

Then I went to Target to pick up a few items like jelly, syrup, diapers, etc. I was browsing and found a clearance section at the end of one of the aisles. I looked down and saw a clearance sticker on two 25 pound bags of cat litter that was marked down to $1.31!!! This is LOW! I had my coupon binder handy, quickly pulled open the "pets" tab and pulled out my two coupons for $2.00 off that Tidy Cats sent me, used them towards this purchase, making them FREE! These would have cost me $10.48 without tax, regular price. (I refuse to let my cat pee and poop on our hard earned dollars.) I LOVE the clearance sections at Target. You can almost always find coupons to match already LOW prices! Remember me telling you about the Gillette Fusion Razor? It was regular $7.00 on sale for $3.50. I had a coupon for $4.00 off. FREE!


At CVS, I also had a credit for $2.50 in rewards from Spring purchases when using my rewards cards. I knew I needed to grab some bottled water for a trip in the near future, so I used my $2.50 reward on a 28 pack of water that was on sale for $3.88. This brought the price down to $1.51 for a 28 pack of water. Thats like paying 5 cents for a bottle!


And last but not least I received several free samples, magazines, and coupons in the mail today.


What I received:
Dove Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
EOS Shaving Cream Sample
True Lemon Packets (2 lemon, 1 lime, 1 orange) with coupon
Zantac Sample
Starbucks VIA Coffee Sample
Lucky and Sports Illustrated Magazines
Pampers Training Pants Coupon for $3.00 off
Coupon book worth $25.00 from ConAgra Foods

*One of the lime samples is already missing because I already tried it today in my water!*

Receive Summer Sample Offers Now Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!