Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Hop Master List Under Construction!

My Blog Hop Master List (also in the right sidebar) is still working but I am currently in the process of making improvements. I hope to get it organized in less than a week, but so far here are my plans for how my hop lists are organized. If you do not participate in hops, I recommend doing so. This is a GREAT way to increase traffic on your blog. You will get followers like you wouldn't believe!

Instead of having them all mixed together, I am organizing them into categories. See Tuesday's Hop. I am working on it for today. You will see the following categories:

*Tuesday Blog Hops
*Tuesday Facebook Hops
*Tuesday Twitter Hops
*Tuesday Giveaways
*Tuesday Tags
*Tuesday Craft Hops
*Tuesday Homeschool Hops
*Tuesday Book Hops

Each button is going to be placed in the correct category, making it easier to navigate the hops you want to participate in.

I hope to organize everyday of the week like this so it will make it easier for my faithful hoppers each week (and because I participate daily, for me, too!)


2 comments:

  1. I recently started one on Sundays - Say Hi Sunday. I'd love if you could add it to the list. The button is on my right sidebar.

    http://3psmama.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Would love you to follow back at To Spend Or Save.

    http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!