Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You, Swagbucks!


Thank you, Swagbucks for giving me the opportunity to earn free prizes! I have earned about $150 in Amazon Gift Cards, and just had my $25 card post today (and a $5 on the way!) I've already used up some of my earnings, but copied this from my account currently.

Previous Balance:$25.00
Redeemed Amount:$25.00
Current Balance:$50.00
Your gift card has been successfully applied to your gift card balance.

Sign up here if you are interested in earning free prizes with Swagbucks! You won't be disappointed! Read my tips at the top of the homepage to maximize your earnings! This is by far my favorite online rewards program.

I am still interested in hearing what other readers that earn Swagbucks have earned! Leave comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!