Monday, October 11, 2010

Time to Consign!



It's time again, to consign some things in my home that are no longer needed! I have an appointment tomorrow to take things to the consignment store. Most of my items are clothes from last fall that are too big! Thats a good thing though, because I have lost some weight and it feels good to be in smaller sizes! I am also consigning my daughters clothes from last fall since they will only take up valuable space in my home if I don't. Other items include a few books and knick knacks. If you are wondering why I haven't posted much, this is the reason. Most of my items are ready to go in boxes and I love the feeling after dropping everything off.

Interested in consigning? Read my post I wrote in August here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!