Friday, November 12, 2010

Making Extra Money By Teaching Indoor Spin Classes


A few months ago I was asked if I wanted to get certified to teach cycling. I agreed to want to try it out and was certified. I work out often at our local Gold's Gym and they were in need of a new instructor a few months back. I was still a little nervous to start and wasn't sure about the commitment just yet so I passed. Then a few weeks later I inquired about subbing, so that I could get some practice with a few classes. Now I am hooked. I love it and have been subbing for a couple of months now. This week I was called in to teach four cycle classes and we had a great time. I am enjoying cycling and hope to maybe see if there are openings on the master schedule after the holidays. It's nice to get a paycheck after two and a half years of being a stay at home mom! My daughter plays in the gym childcare while I teach. I love getting paid to workout and have fun!

Sometime in the future I will share my story of how I have lost 70 pounds through eating right and exercising. I never dreamed that I would become a spin instructor!

Do you have any fitness goals? How often are you working out during the week? Try to do something active everyday! Your body will thank you for it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Friday Blog Hop. I'm a new follower. Look forward to keeping in touch and having you visit my site. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for join my Friday Blog hop.
    http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    Have a nice weekend.
    Nan
    I'm your follower.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!