Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mailbox Freebies


If you keep up with "The Frugal Free Gal," you can score these freebies, too! Subscribe by entering your email in the subscription box in the right corner of my page below the header.

1. Dove Hair Care Daily Moisture Conditioner with $1.00 off Coupon
2. Glad Odor Shield Fresh Clean Scent 13 Gallon Trash Bag
3. Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste
4. Folger's Special Roast Ground Coffee
5. Starbucks Natural Fusions Vanilla Coffee with $1.50 off Coupon
6. Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent 
7. Purina One Smart Blend Salmon & Tuna Flavor Cat Food
8. Three Luna Whole Nutrition Bars: White Chocolate Macadamia, Chocolate Peppermint Stick, Blueberry Bliss with a Chico Bag
9. Tylenol Sleep Kit with a Sleep Mask, Soothing Sounds CD, Sleep Journal, and $12 Value Coupon Book
10. Elmer's Craft Bond Glue Spots (16 total)
11. Healthy Beginnings, Healthy Families for Babies First Year
12. Eat Better America 2011 Calendar


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, some great deals. Am following you back!
    Kate from eyespydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stuff! I love getting samples in the mail. I am following you back.
    Amanad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We're a happy new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week. Follow us too if you like what we've got goin' on!

    We also have a cool giveaway, as we speak!

    best,
    koco & viking

    kocoandviking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mailbox freebies...used them as stocking stuffers this Christmas past...now I've got my oldest daughter hooked on them too~!! Great review and thanx for sharing!

    I GFC follow you *heavensent1*, ifn you could follow my GFC I would greatly appreciate it... I followed the BHSJW to get here... Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com Have a groovy one...peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!