Sunday, January 16, 2011
I like to read. I read magazines, newspapers, blogs, and articles on the internet. However, I don't read books as often as I should. I came across a great website for bloggers called BookSneeze. BookSneeze gives free books to bloggers in exchange for honest book reviews on your blog.
How Booksneeze works:
1. Join BookSneeze.
2. Check "Available Books."
3. Select the book you are interested in.
4. BookSneeze sends you a free copy.
5. When you receive the book in the mail, read it at your own pace.
6. When you finish reading the book, post a review of 200 words or more on your blog and a consumer website (ex. Amazon).
7. Login to BookSneeze and post the links to your review.
8. Request another book.
9. Repeat the steps above!
*Note: You must post your review and provide the links to BookSneeze before requesting another book.
I just finished reading and reviewing "Tithing, Test Me in This" by Douglas LeBlanc. My goal is to try and read and review one book per month. I already have January completed, and requested, "What's He Really Thinking" by Paula Rinehart for February. Expect a great review sometime in February on the book. When the year is complete, I will have read 12 books thanks to Booksneeze.
Why do I like BookSneeze?
1. There are a few good book selections on the list.
2. The book is FREE for bloggers.
3. BookSneeze sends the book out quickly.
4. The program motivates me to read more in my spare time.
Here are a few books currently available:
What's He Really Thinking by Paula Rinehart
The Truth about Dating, Love, and Just Being Friends by Chad Eastham
The Shelter of God's Promises by Sheila Walsh
This is Your Brain in Love by Earl Henslin
Left at the Altar by Kimberley Kennedy
Defiant Joy by Kevin Belmonte
Girl Talk With God by Susie Shellenberger
Request your free book today! If you have already participated in a few great book reviews from BookSneeze, please post your review links in the comment section on this post.