Welcome to Motivational Mondays. This is a place to share your goals for the week. Your goals can be work related, household related, family or friend related, spiritual, financial--or any goal you can think of! By writing them down, you may be more motivated to get them done! Don't be shy! This is meant to be a fun and helpful way for everyone to gather your thoughts. No judging allowed--we all have our strengths and weaknesses. We let things go. It happens! Now it's time to get things back in order.
This week, I have a few things I would like to accomplish:
1. Clean out my pantry and organize it. I have been throwing stuff in there lately and just can't find things when I need them!
2. Fold the clothes that I just washed this weekend! They are doing no good in a pile next to my bed.
3. Get a Valentine's care package ready to send out soon.
4. Work on the Handmade with Love Giveaway Post (a HUGE giveaway event hosted by Simpy Stacie Feb. 2-6)
5. Clean out the truck and gather all the loose sippy cups, toys, cheerios, trash and who knows what else that may be lurking in there.
6. Make it to my vet appointment for my kitty cat and eye appointment without having to reschedule due to icy weather or a sick child.
Your turn! What do you want to get accomplished this week?