Friday, August 20, 2010

I*LOVE*SWAGBUCKS!

Search & Win

I*LOVE*SWAGBUCKS!

What more can I say? Why do I love Swagbucks? Check out this list of Amazon e-cards posted to my account since June! I "printed my screen" and pasted this into Paint to show you that this is real! This is $95 that I earned just for searching, completing free offers, getting referrals, finding codes, watching short videos, completing surveys, and more! I still have not signed up for any special offers or paid anything to use this program. I earned all of these starting in May of this year! I currently have two more cards I could get but I have to wait until next month since I have already received five this month! It only takes 450 SB to get a $5 Amazon e-gift card!

If you are interested in earning great prizes, sign up for free here. You will get 30 SB just for signing up!


Here is an idea of the Swagbucks you could be earning in a day. These are my Swagbucks earnings from yesterday.

08/19/10 Referral SB 8 SB

08/19/10 Bonus Swag Bucks: Survey Visit 1 SB

08/19/10 Bonus Swag Bucks: Daily Poll 1 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB 11 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB 10 SB

08/19/10 Searching the Web 7 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB 11 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB  11 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB  10 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB 8 SB

08/19/10 Searching the Web 6 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB  11 SB

08/19/10 Referral SB  8 SB

This does not include any offers that you could earn from surveys, codes you can find, etc. I wasn't home yesterday so I really couldn't take advantage of all of the opportunities that I usually have on other days when I am here! Thats why it's nice to get referrals, when they search and earn, you receive what they earn too up to 1,000 SB per referral!

Sign up for free here.

Remember, today is Mega Swagbucks Day, so you could win big!

Read My Tips for Earning Swagbucks.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome score on Swagbucks. I just recently purchased my first 2 Amazon e-cards. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!