Friday, August 27, 2010

Why I Continue to LOVE Swagbucks: An Interview With "The Frugal Free Gal"

Search & Win


What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine site (powered by Google and Ask.com) where you earn "swagbucks" for doing your everyday searches and more. Every time you search you have a chance of winning "swagbucks" that can be redeemed for prizes & gift cards.

When did I join Swagbucks?
May 2010

How much have I earned through Swagbucks?
$95 in Amazon Gift Cards
+ $20 that I am waiting to redeem next month.
= $115 in Amazon Gift Cards

Have I used any of my earnings to buy anything?
YES.
1. A book from Amazon for $10.00
2. An upgraded camera lens (brought down from $119 to $33 with the earned Amazon Gift Cards.)

Do I have to get Amazon Gift Cards with my earnings?
No! You can search the Swag Store for other prizes, but it only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card. This is by far the most popular way to redeem your Swagbucks.

Do I recommend this program to others?
YES! This is the best rewards program I have ever used online!

Does is cost anything to join?
No! It is free to join Swagbucks. You even earn 30 Swagbucks for signing up. I have not paid one penny in the four months that I have been using the program.

How do I sign up?
Go here to sign up and start earning.

When can I expect to earn my first prize?
Depending on which prize you choose, not too long if you get familiar with the program. If you choose the Amazon Gift Cards, you can expect to earn your first card within a week, if you follow the steps here. This is not a guarantee but I remember it took just a short while before I earned my first card. I was also completing a lot of the steps listed in the link I just shared with you.

Can I refer friends?
Yes! This is a GREAT way to earn more Swagbucks. When you refer a friend, you will receive up to 1,000 of their Search and Win earnings. They search and win, and you do too.

What now?
Enjoy earning Swagbucks! When you see that first Swagbuck earning pop up on your search, you will be hooked! Just make sure you have the Swagbucks Toolbar installed and set your homepage to the Swagbucks homepage to maximize your earnings! Good luck!

....and remember, every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day! You could earn several Swagbucks on Friday's. Get started today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!