Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exercise, Now a Nap!


This morning I had a break while my two year old was playing with friends, so I decided to walk the two mile trail on base first, and then run it! I work out often, but don't run often, but did today. I ran the two mile trail in 19 minutes! I was very happy! I used to run track in high school (distance) but haven't really trained to run in a while. It felt good not to have to push a stroller in front of me. Almost felt kinda strange!

Anyways, thats where I have been this morning, with a thrift store run as well. I am so worn out I need a nap so while my daughter naps, I will too! I will get back to posting deals this afternoon. Hope you find a way to stay active today.

Have Fun & Stay Fit with the 1-Week Walking Guide! Click Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!