Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shop the Clearance Racks


If you are a frugal shopper, you already know the secret to shopping the clearance racks. The clearance racks in the grocery stores are usually a couple of shelves with items that may just need to be cleared out or items that have minor packaging flaws. When these items are paired with coupons, you can get HUGE savings.

I went to Randall's yesterday and found a few things on the clearance racks. My favorite two items were the 25 oz. Garnier Fructis Conditioner. The regular price for the conditioner was $5.29. At 50% off due to a little "dent" in the bottle, I got it for $2.65. Because I do not have my coupon binder with me while visiting home, I could have saved even more because I know there are a few Garnier Fructis coupons in there, most likely for $1.00 off, bringing the total to $1.65 if I would have had my coupon. Then I found some Covergirl blush reduced to $1.99. This is another item that I knew I had a coupon for, and could have gotten this for $0.99.

Be sure to check out those clearance racks and pair your coupons with those sales! You will get HUGE savings!

Do you shop the clearance racks? Do you pair these items with coupons?

*Image source:  iClipart 

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I went and done a little retail therapy last night at JCPenney's CLICK HERE and see what all I got for $47.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid-Morning of Black Friday, I managed to make it to a set of outlet stores. B and I bought our chidlren $564 worth of clothes for $178. On Monday I looged into my Amazon account to check out the price of the Babie Jeep I've been eyes for my 2 1/2 month old. It was knowcked down to $189 and I had $35 worth of e-cetificates from Kraft Communispace so with Free Super Shipping we paid $154 for a $270 Barbie Jeep! SCORE :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!