A few lovely bloggers from The SITS Community on The Blog Frog helped me compile this list of Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids.
1. Hot Wheels, oranges, gift cards, very small Lego boxes, Brainquest cards Scrap Silly Sara
2. Plastic candy canes with chocolate, homemade cookies, paint brushes, cars, marbles, small puzzles Mink
3. Age 0-2: Small board books, bath toys, flash cards, rattles, teething toys, Age 3+ Silly putty, flashlight, stickers, play dough, flash cards, Older kids: flashlight, notebook, fancy pens, change purse, hair clips, chapstick, hand lotion, sports cards, book marks, comic books Making Over Mum
4. Wrap up a bag of marshmallows, a handful of rubber bands, a milk jug ring and directions for making a marshmallow catapult. The Kitchen Pantry Scientist
5. Playdough, underwear, mittens, socks, bouncy ball, water color paint, coloring book, mini-notebook, agenda book Metro Mommy
6. Toothbrushes, pencils and notebooks, crayons, stickers, little puzzles, little books Welcome to Sara's Organized Chaos
7. Items at Michael's in the $1.00 section Just Add Whine
The Frugal Free Gal wants to hear from YOU!
What other items can you contribute to the list of stocking stuffers for kids?
*Image source: iClipart