Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"If You Build It..."


One of my favorite quotes is, "If you build it, they will come." It comes from the movie, "Field of Dreams." Sometimes I think of this quote when blogging. I started my blog six months ago just for fun. It was a hobby of mine to save money and even more so, to share my deals with others. It was also a hobby of mine to blog. So, I put the two together to create, "The Frugal Free Gal" and six months later I have enjoyed the outcome.

It takes a lot of work to build a blog. In the short amount of time that I have been blogging, I have gained several readers, almost 800 google friend followers, over 600 Facebook Fans, and over 900 Twitter followers, along with hundreds of blog subscribers. My blog wouldn't be what it is without you, and I am thankful for you. Thank you for being a reader!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!