Monday, June 14, 2010

Follow The Frugal Free Gal!

My blog is almost one week old. I plan to update it as often as I can when I find free samples, deal scenarios, coupon match-ups, and a few of my own personal touches, such as thrift store finds.

If you haven't noticed this **HOT** feature on my blog yet, you just might be missing out. This hot feature happens to be "My Deal Watch List" on the right side of my homepage. It is a compiled list of other bloggers that have AWESOME websites that are created with YOU in mind. They want you to be able to find free samples when the come out. They want you to be able to print off coupons as soon as they are released. And the best part, they do all the work for you when it comes to deal scenarios. All you have to do is come to my blog and check the list, which updates when someone updates their blog with a new deal.

To make this easier, become a follower of "The Frugal Free Gal." You will find the "follow" box below "My Deal Watch List." I currently have 8 followers but would love to have you join!

Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit anytime! Share my link with your frugal friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!