Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Saturday Thrift Store Finds

I paid $10.00 for this pink Melissa and Doug piano for my daughter at the Habitat for Humanity thrift store. It sells for $69.99 on the Melissa and Doug website.
I found this V-tech phone for $1.00. It sells on Amazon for $19.77.
I found this Playskool Swing and Score baseball set for $1.00. It sells for $15.49 at Amazon.
I found this double sided easel board (chalk board on one side/white board on the other) for $7.97 at Goodwill.
.
Money Saving Tips:
Look around at thrift stores to buy new and gently used kids toys. The prices are so much more reasonable! Be sure to clean them once you bring them home.
When cleaning out your toy closet in the future, either donate the toys and get a tax receipt or see if Once Upon A Child will accept them! You can always sell them again at garage sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!