Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Walgreens Savings Today: $74.24


I went to Walgreen's to take advantage of their 2/$10 Special K Protein Bars/Shakes (I like these for when I am on the go and since I work out often!). I received $5.00 back in Register Rewards to use towards my next purchase. I even picked up my August coupon book with over $400 in savings.


I went to the diaper aisle and saw orange stickers on the Huggies Pull Ups Training Pants. I have been stocking up on these when I find great deals because we are potty training my soon to be two year old daughter. I found the 24 packs for almost $12.00 down to $2.89! Of course I was going to buy all they had left (so I bought the boys' too--my daughter won't care, we all love Toy Story!)


Everything I bought today at Walgreen's was on sale and I even had two $1.00 coupons for the shakes/bars. I also found a pack of six highlighters for $0.19 and two baby bath washes for $0.75.

My savings at Walgreens? $74.24

3 comments:

  1. What a great find on the Pull Ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pull ups were on sale for that price?? If so I gotta try to get to my WAGS to see if they have ours on clearance!

    Following (late) from Friendly Friday! Hopefully you can stop by and follow me as well!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gets it from her mother- ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!