Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!

Search & Win

Swagbucks is free! Sign up here.

Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!

If you’re new to Swagbucks, it’s a free rewards program that lets you can earn "digital dollars" for doing web searches, online shopping, taking polls and more. Just a few searches a day can help you earn Swagbucks quickly. After earning a certain number of Swagbucks, you can trade them in for prizes like Amazon gift cards, DVDs, video games and more. On Mega Swagbucks Day you can earn Swagbucks in increments of 50, 100, 200 or even 1000 just by doing routine web searches. Once you see that "cute little Swagbucks digital dollar" pop up on searches, you will be hooked and want to search more!

My Swagbucks Earnings
as of May 2010:
(17) $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards
= $85.00!

My gift cards have already been transferred to my Amazon account and I have already made a purchase with my earnings!

How to sign up:

Signing up is FREE! You’ll earn 30 Swagbucks just for signing up. Several of my friends have signed up and they are already earning prizes! Click the Swagbucks box at the top of this post to sign up. If you have questions about using the program, please email me at thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com.

Go here to read my tips on earning Swagbucks.

Join Swagbucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!