Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog Hop Master List!

I am pleased to announce that I have finally finished creating my master list of Blog Hops that I participate in daily. Do you love to Blog Hop? If so, you will LOVE this list as I try to find old and new hops and add them. Come visit me daily so that you can find my list and participate!

Do you host a Blog Hop? Check to see if yours has been added. If not, you can email me at thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com and let me know where I can find your button to add you to the master list.

To find my Blog Hop Master List, just look on the right sidebar. I can't guarantee that it will always be located right there, but you can count on the fact that I will try to keep it as updated as possible.

Happy Hopping!


1 comment:

  1. such a good idea for a blog!! love it!!

    [bless bless]
    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!