Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Organizing the Coupon Binder


I am playing catch-up! I decided to get my coupon binder out and make sure it is ready for tomorrow's shopping trip. Items I plan to get tomorrow include: Free dish soap from CVS, cookie cutters from Michael's with my 40% off coupon, $4.50 worth of free items at Food Lion, a free Limeade Sparkler from Taco Bell and lots more that I need to stock up on. My August giveaways are packaged and ready to go to the post office. And, I get to go to the thrift store tomorrow! 

This is just an example of what my kitchen table looks like when its time to organize. I am about to go through my CVS/Walgreens circulars and pair up coupons with sales!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from Thursday's blog hops. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!