Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Coupon Organizing During "The Biggest Loser"



UPDATE: Done! It took 45 minutes to get all of these in my binder in the correct spot! Now I have an hour and fifteen minutes to enjoy "The Biggest Loser!"

This is what my kitchen counter looks like during my coupon organizing. Keep in mind that this looks like a lot of work when in fact, its not! I sort them out and then place them in the correct category in my binder. Because "The Biggest Loser" is a two hour show, I have lots of time to get them organized! I'm quite the Multitasker! Coupon organizing is best to do during times like these, when you are in front of the T.V! I have a big shopping trip planned tomorrow so I will have everything the way I need it before I head to the store, saving me lots of money!

Print coupons:
*Coupons.com Save Money. Print Free Coupons Anytime. Click Here
*Print Exclusive grocery coupons from RedPlum-- no registration required! Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!