Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whew! It Has Been A Busy Week!


Where did this past week go?

I have been a busy bee this past week and it caught up with me. I just spent the evening "speed cleaning" after I put my baby girl to bed and I realized I still have so much to do!

Today was a good day though. We had rain for about 5 days straight and finally today was a beautiful, sunny day with blue skies! We attended a two year olds birthday party this morning and had a great time playing outside at the park.

Then I came home, my daughter and I took naps, and we woke up and headed to the mall to get my fall wardrobe taken care of. I have no clothes from last season that fit me. It felt good to go into stores today and be able to fit into size 5s and 7s! I used to be a size 18! Everything I was trying on was looking cute. I guess thats because I didn't have anything bulging over for the first time in my life. I was very pleased and scored LOTS of great deals and used several store coupons on my purchases. I realized this morning when it was cool out that I was going to be in trouble if I didn't head out and get new clothes immediately! I even scored a few cute clothes for my baby girl. Some of them were *free* since I used my Once Upon a Child store credit!  Tonight I am going to play catch up on some housework and putting everything from the mall away.

Be sure to check tomorrows paper for any new coupons and keep coming back to find the best deals. I haven't seen too many good free samples come through lately, but will post them as soon as I see them!

Have a great weekend and you will hear more back from me tomorrow! Thanks for reading about "my day." Just felt like sharing with someone out there!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment!