Friday, October 1, 2010

My New Etsy Shop!

Some of you know that I have enjoyed my sewing so far. I have already made several little projects for practice but didn't know what to do with them just yet. I had a friend tell me about Etsy so I thought I would try it out. You can see my Etsy shop on the left sidebar. Check out what I have made in the last two days! I posted the picture of the Dora pillow in a previous post that I made for my daughters big girl bed. Pillows are currently my specialty, until I can try something else. I hope to explore further after I have more practice perfecting my pillows! I also sew ribbon onto burp cloths, which add a special touch! I even experimented with a coaster today! It's cute and matches my decor in my house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!