Monday, September 20, 2010

Earn $0.10 When You Print and Redeem Coupons at Coupons.com through Inbox Dollars!


I currently have $10.24 in my Inbox Dollars account today. This includes the $5.00 sign up bonus I received and the emails I have been reading. Recently, I started printing coupons from coupons.com through my Inbox Dollars account. Everytime you redeem these coupons you get $0.10 back. Over time, this adds up. So if you have a coupon for $1.00 off, it's really $1.10 off! I just checked my account to see if any coupons were going through and sure enough I received $0.20 for two coupons I recently used. I printed off several today on items I needed and headed to Wal-mart, used them, and should get about $0.50 back from Inbox Dollars! This is a hot feature I LOVE about Inbox Dollars, because I already print coupons often from coupons.com. Be sure to log into your Inbox Dollars account anytime you need to print from coupons.com if you know you are going to be redeeming them so you can get your $0.10 credit!

What is Inbox Dollars?

Inbox Dollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! New enrollees also receive $5 just for joining! Go here to sign up!



1 comment:

  1. You can also get points when you print them from MyPoints.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!