Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Swagbucks Earnings Wish List

Search & Win

I have another item on my wish list that I plan to put my Swagbucks earnings towards! I already earned a book and a camera lens with my Swagbucks earnings and now I plan to get a spinning bike next! See it here. It is $50 cheaper than the same bike on spinning.com (and includes 4 DVDs). I am still trying to wait a few weeks to make sure that I still really want this after that time. If so, I will most likely get it. I will probably get to put $75 towards the total purchase from Swagbucks earnings, but thats $75 that won't be coming out of my own pocket! I plan to use the bike to train and learn more indoor cycling techniques. I sub cycle again on Friday at Gold's and it would be great to practice my songs instead of running through them in my head! I started a home gym recently and this would be a great addition. I have lost 70 pounds in all in about 3 years and hope to keep it off. And, The Biggest Loser starts next week and I am super excited to watch that.

Interested in earning Swagbucks? Go here to sign up for free and get 30 free Swagbucks to start out with. Then read my Swagbucks earning tips here to see how you can maximize your earnings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!