Monday, September 20, 2010

Good Ol' Southern Gospel: Ernie Haase & Signature Sound

I didn't know what Southern Gospel was until I went to a concert on my birthday at a local church this past year. Now I have this favorite group that I LOVE to listen to called "Ernie Haase & Signature Sound."   I wanted to share a few of my favorite songs with you here. Watch these the whole way through. They will give you chills! These guys are amazing! You can view their website here. Check to see if they are touring near you and go see them! Ryan Seaton is no longer with them, but his website can be found here. I know these are a little large but will work to make them smaller!

Then Came the Morning

Forgiven Again

Out of Bondage

Since Jesus Passed By

Reason Enough


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful songs! I haven't listened to all of them yet because my computer crashed and I'm having trouble with it today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!