Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Remember...



I Remember...

...looking out my window and thinking the flashing lights on an airplane was Rudolph's nose.

...getting really upset when my mom made phone calls to Santa telling him I had been bad.

...watching "A Garfield Christmas Special" and Charlie Brown's Christmas each year, and it never getting old.

...being very terrified of the abominable snowman in "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

...decorating my Nana's three foot tree each year with ornaments I made.

...driving around the neighborhoods with the "big houses" to look at Christmas lights.

...getting sad when Frosty the Snowman started melting.

...making batches of chocolate chip cookies.

...getting Lifesaver books in our stockings.

...getting upset that the Grinch was so mean to the little puppy pulling the sleigh.

...opening up our very first Nintendo with a Super Mario Brothers game included.

...getting dressed up for Midnight Mass.

...that Santa was VERY generous each year and there were always presents under the tree, even when we didn't deserve them!

What do YOU remember?


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!