Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swagbucks is HOT Right Now! Sign Up Today!

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, now is the time to do so. I just searched on my Swagbucks toolbar and won 47 Swagbucks! The proof is below in the picture. That is from 1 search! This doesn't include all of the other ways I can win! (Go to my blog archive on the right to see my article on the many different ways you can win Swagbucks.) Yesterday, I won 39 Swagbucks TWICE on the search toolbar! Keep in mind it only takes 450 SB to get a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card. I am working on card #7 in one month!

Here is the link to get started with Swagbucks!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/britt04aggie

You can also click on the large square button on the right of my blog! Check my Swidget at the bottom to see if there are any active codes available!
GOOD LUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!