Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Power of Coupons

Today I was able to get two boxes (20 waffles) of Whole Wheat Eggo Waffles (the kind we always buy) for 25 cents a box. How?

Target's Eggo Waffles are on sale for $1.75.
I bought two boxes. $1.75 X 2= $3.50 should have been my total.
I had two Target coupons for $1.00 off of Eggo Waffles. $3.50-$2.00= $1.50
I also had a manufacturers coupon that I stacked with the other two coupons for $1.00off when you buy two boxes of Eggo waffles. $1.50-1.00= 50 cents, or 25 cents a box!

SAVE YOUR COUPONS!
Wait for a sale.
Use store coupons with a manufacturers coupon (called coupon stacking).
Get groceries or toiletries for CHEAP or FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your deals. I have shopped with coupons for a long time. I have never done stacking. I'm going to start doing that now. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!