Thursday, July 22, 2010

Look What I Just Earned from Stonyfield Rewards!


Congratulations on earning One YoBaby or YoToddler Multipack and a FREE one-year subscription to KIWI Magazine (6 issues) and thanks for participating in the MyStonyfield Rewards Program! You are on your way to getting a great Reward! You should receive your reward in 8-10 weeks.

Yay!

Did you know that there are codes on these yogurts that you can enter in at Stonyfield's Homepage? I didn't know that until about a month ago and I just received enough points (20) to get this free multipack of organic yogurt along with a magazine subscription! My daughter (and me too!) love the YoBaby Yogurt!

Save at CoolSavings with grocery coupons, free stuff offers, discount codes, tips and more! Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!