Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Earn 10 SWAGBUCKS for Every Coupon Printed and Redeemed



I just noticed that Swagbucks has the feature now where you can print and redeem coupons from Coupons.com and get 10 Swagbucks for each one printed and redeemed! Make sure you are logged into your Swagbucks account, go to "earn" in the toolbar, and click "Coupons." It will then pull up the coupons.com site. Check it out! I know that Inbox Dollars allows you to do this also, where you earn 10 cents in your Inbox Dollars account for every coupon printed and redeemed.

Go here to sign up for a free Swagbucks account if you do not have one and get 30 free Swagbucks. Swagbucks is my favorite online rewards programs, with earnings at $190 in Amazon Gift Cards since June! Read my tips for earning Swagbucks here.

P.S. My Swagbucks earnings covered Christmas presents this year for the kids in my family!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!