Monday, November 15, 2010

Organizing the Coupon Binder: Making Room for 2011


Lastnight, I got this burst of energy and motivation to clean out and organize my coupon binder! You can read more about my binder in my post here. I have used my binder now for about six months, and I still love using it.

My plan was to clean out all of the expired coupons and the ones expiring at the end of 2010 so that I can make room for all of the coupons coming out in the new year, and start fresh. I have a stack that I plan to use this week that expire soon and also packaged up the expired coupons to send to someone overseas.

It took me less than an hour to clean it out and get it organized, but it was worth it! Now there's plenty of room for all of the coupons coming in for the new year and I can focus again on couponing again after the holidays. I already have several items I need to "re-stock" at the beginning of the new year. You can read my article on creating a stockpile, here.

It felt great to get my coupon binder organized. Although I'm taking a coupon break (read here) due to my circumstances in December, I am happy that my binder is ready to go for the new year!

Do you use a coupon binder or file? Is it time to organize them? I hope this post helps motivate you to clean out and organize your coupons!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!