Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking for Frugal Holiday Guest Posts



Do you want your article and website to be featured on "The Frugal Free Gal" and seen by hundreds?

I am currently looking for a few guest posts on saving money during the holidays. If you already have a great post to share or would like to create a guest post to be featured on my site, please contact me at:

thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com
Subject Line: Frugal Holiday Guest Post

I would like to start posting these articles as soon as possible and through the month of December! Your article will link back to your page, creating traffic to your website. Depending on the amount of articles that come through, only the best articles will be chosen to be featured. Please have all articles to me by December 20. I will email you back to let you know if I will be using your post and when it will be featured!

Thank you!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!