Friday, November 26, 2010
I enjoy shopping at the dollar store, where everything is $1.00. There are several items that I purchase only at the dollar store, because it is cheaper than items that I find anywhere else, including Wal-Mart. Here is a list of items worth buying from the Dollar Store.
1. Gift Items: Bags, Wrapping Paper, Bows, Ribbons, Boxes, Greeting Cards
2. Party Favors: Napkins, Cups, Plates, Plasticware, Tablecloths, Party Hats, Small Toys
3. Books: Coloring Books, Learning Books, Flashcards, Kids Books
4. Bath Products: Shampoo & Conditioner, Kids Bubble Bath, Shaving Cream, Bath Sponges
5. Cleaning Products: All Purpose Cleaners, Dust Polish, Window Cleaner, Dish Soap
6. Scrapbook Supplies: Paper, Stamps, Stickers
7. School Supplies: Crayons, Markers, Pencils, Erasers, Rulers, Items for Treasure Boxes
8. Storage Containers: Food Containers, Baskets, Glass Jars, Tupperware
9. Kitchen Gadgets: Pizza or Cookie Cutters, Measuring Cups and Spoons, Utensils and Spatulas
10. Holiday Decorations and Seasonal Items: For all holidays and seasons
Do you shop at the Dollar Store? What items do you like to buy?
*Image source: iClipart
Labels: Dollar Stores