Friday, November 26, 2010
Are you trying to find the perfect gift for a teacher, co-worker, or friend this year? Try to create or make your own gifts that will cost less than $10. Here are ten edible gifts that you can give without breaking the bank.
1. Decorated glass jar or coffee cup filled with candy.
2. Chocolate bars tied with pretty ribbon.
3. Homemade jams or jellies.
4. Gourmet popcorn.
5. Gourmet coffee with coffee cup or herbal teas.
6. Home baked bread.
7. Homemade cookies.
8. Muffin or cookie mixes and pan.
9. Pancake mix with maple syrup.
10. Basket of fruit.
*If you plan to use ribbons, baskets, or other wrapping accessories to make these items more presentable, head to the dollar store!
Do you have any more ideas to add to the list? Please leave a comment!