Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's Your Favorite Food Served During Thanksgiving?


I don't know about you, but for about a month now, I have been craving Thanksgiving Dinner. I should first start out by saying that I am thankful that I will get to eat a nice turkey dinner, as I do every year, but let's not forget those who are less fortunate. Sometimes it breaks my heart to think of those who will be alone on Thanksgiving, and only hope that others reach out to those in need.

I would like to know, what is your favorite food served during Thanksgiving? In the past, I have always enjoyed the broccoli and rice casserole. That's one of my favorites, but lately, I really enjoy the sweet potato casseroles. I think that I enjoy the sugar crusted pecans that are sprinkled on top!

I really like everything about Thanksgiving dinner, and it all just seems to go together quite well. The turkey and gravy, the rolls, the sweet tea...and then let's not forget the yummy desserts! Have I made your mouth water yet?

Along with letting me know about your favorite food at Thanksgiving, do you have any special traditions your family participates in? What are you thankful for this year?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I start craving Thanksgiving dinner about two weeks ahead of the turkey day. My favorite Thanksgiving food may sound boring but I just love mashed potatos! It's my ultimate comfort food.

    This year I'm just thankful to be here. Had a health scare in February and March. I have a ten year old son and I'm glad to have the chance to spend some more time watching him grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashed potatos and my cream corn mixed together. I'm not cooking this year so I'll be making this for Christmas.
    ~ Kelly Marie
    http://tasteoutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!