Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swag Code Alert and My 10th Swagbucks Prize!

Search & Win

Check your toolbar for the Swag Code. Enter it until until Noon PDT for 4 Swag Bucks!

Click the box above to sign up if you haven't already. You can read my Swagbucks tips in the tab at the top of my homepage.

Yesterday, I won my 10th $5.00 Amazon Gift card and it took me only two months. How do I know this is real? I went into my Amazon account the other day to buy something and it was telling me it was free because of my gift card balance. Every time Swagbucks confirms my gift cards and sends them out electronically on the 1st and the 17th of the month, I put them into my Amazon account right away. I have a $50.00 credit to use towards anything I want!

Sign up today here.

Questions? Email thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!