Sunday, August 8, 2010

10 Tips to Help You Save $1,000 By Christmas


Yahoo Finance has been releasing some great articles! I try to post the ones that really catch my attention and only those that I think my readers will benefit from. Stacy Johnson wrote this article here on 10 Tips to Help You Save $1,000 by Christmas.

I love #7. Sell stuff. I consign quite a bit of "clutter" several times throughout the year. I have raked in quite a bit from doing this, and I don't have to take the time to have a yard sale, since they do all of the pricing and selling for me!

Are you ready for a challenge? Try some of the tips and let us know how you do!

Save at CoolSavings with grocery coupons, free stuff offers, discount codes, tips and more! Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!