Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Chips and Queso from Chili's


If you go to Coupons.com, you can find the coupon that says "Join Chili's Email Club." When you join, you can print a coupon for Free Chips and Queso *with the purchase of an entree. I actually printed mine recently and plan to use it tomorrow when I meet a friend for lunch! I plan to order the "Guiltless Chicken Platter." So delicious!

If you signed up for Inbox Dollars, be sure to print your coupons through their site to get 10 cents back for each coupon redeemed! I always make sure I print my coupons through my Inbox Dollars account for even more savings. I currently have a little over $7 in my Inbox Dollars account! Inbox Dollars pays members to read e-mail, take surveys, play games, shop online, and more! Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!