Friday, September 10, 2010

Find the Hidden Code #3: Win the book, "Harold and the Purple Crayon"


CODE FOUND BY:
 Sara
Congratulations! See the comment form to see where the code was hidden. Come back again to see if there are more codes available!

I have hidden my third code somewhere in my blog! The first one to find it gets the popular children's book, "Harold and the Purple Crayon."

I will give you three hints. If no one has found the hidden code after a while I will continue to give hints until it is found (hidden code expires after 48 hours). After you find the code:

1. Copy code and paste it into the comment form under THIS post.
2. Tell me which post you found it under.
3. Leave your email address or contact information.

The code consists of 12 random letters or numbers, uppercase and lowercase. The first one to find the code wins the book! How do you know if the code has been found or not? Simply check the comment form under this post to see if anyone has copied and pasted it!

THREE HINTS:

1. Tabs

2. Swagbucks

3. Codes


Ready, set, go! Good luck!



1 comment:

  1. I think I found it.

    Code: 8jd3f2DKjapQ
    Post:Tips for Earning Swagbucks

    Sara
    contact lsrowe2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!