Monday, September 6, 2010

Tackling the Garage: Before and After Photos!

We had a great Labor Day! I spent part of the day cleaning out my garage.  I am not a fan of disorganization so we decided to take a trip all the way to Lowe's to get a second new chrome shelf to put things on. I get there, pay, go home, open it only to find that the sides of it were rusted. So, I had to go all the way back, return it, get a new one and put it together when I got home, all with my two year old. (She was quite the trooper--maybe because I overdosed her on tootsie rolls?!?)  In the process of cleaning, things were everywhere. BUT, there was much progress. AND, I got my 10% Military Discount from Lowe's on my shelf. Here are the before/after photos!



1 comment:

  1. You don't have much stuff in your garage! You should see mine! I hope next weekend to get to my garage. It is still hot here so kind of hard to get clean in the heat.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!