Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Blogger Awards

I received two blogger awards recently!


The first "Versatile Blogger" award was from You Brew My Tea.

I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself after receiving this award.

1. I am a 28 year old military wife.
2. I have a two year old daughter.
3. I have a calico cat named Candie.
4. I am originally from the great state of Texas. Military life brought me to NC (and I love Texas BBQ and Dr. Pepper!)
5. I love working out, blogging, gardening, and photography.
6. I started teaching cycle classes at Gold's recently.
7. I taught 2nd grade for three years before becoming a stay at home mom. I was born to teach something (I used to teach swim lessons, too!)


The second award was from Busy Mom's Tips called the Cherry on Top award. With this award, I had to answer this question:

If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

If I could change anything, it would be that I could go back and attend some weddings/funerals/graduations/baby showers/birthday parties that I have had to miss being away from home. This comes with military life though, and I do the best I can to make sure they are remembered and thought of on these special days.

I know that I am supposed to pass this on to several other bloggers, but I have chosen three bloggers that I keep in contact with regularly that I would like to share with you!

1. Joyful Housewife
2. You Brew My Tea
3. The Team

Other blogs I really pay attention to are located on my Deal Watch List and also any other blogs I have that I am following on GFC!

Thanks for the awards!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the awards!

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Wednesday Window @ Frugality Is Free. I would like to invite you to this week’s The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free. The Wednesday Window linky will open up around 10 p.m.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!