I received two blogger awards recently!
The first "Versatile Blogger" award was from You Brew My Tea.
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself after receiving this award.
1. I am a 28 year old military wife.
2. I have a two year old daughter.
3. I have a calico cat named Candie.
4. I am originally from the great state of Texas. Military life brought me to NC (and I love Texas BBQ and Dr. Pepper!)
5. I love working out, blogging, gardening, and photography.
6. I started teaching cycle classes at Gold's recently.
7. I taught 2nd grade for three years before becoming a stay at home mom. I was born to teach something (I used to teach swim lessons, too!)
The second award was from Busy Mom's Tips called the Cherry on Top award. With this award, I had to answer this question:
If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
If I could change anything, it would be that I could go back and attend some weddings/funerals/graduations/baby showers/birthday parties that I have had to miss being away from home. This comes with military life though, and I do the best I can to make sure they are remembered and thought of on these special days.
I know that I am supposed to pass this on to several other bloggers, but I have chosen three bloggers that I keep in contact with regularly that I would like to share with you!
1. Joyful Housewife
2. You Brew My Tea
3. The Team
Other blogs I really pay attention to are located on my Deal Watch List and also any other blogs I have that I am following on GFC!
Thanks for the awards!