Sunday, June 27, 2010

Free Burpee Home Garden Vegetable Guide

Get your FREE Burpee Home Garden Vegetable Guide soon! I received mine a few months ago. This was the catalog that inspired me(along with my Dad) and helped me to create my very own home vegetable garden. This catalog offers tips on how to start a garden and gives specific information about raising your own plants such as tomatoes and squash.

Below you will see a picture from when I started my garden at the end of May. In one month, my garden grew to what you see in the second photo. I refer back to my free Burpee Vegetable guide when I need to. In fact, today I read in there that peppers need to be watered often (while the others do not need as much water). I was wondering my pepper leaves were always so droopy! Have Fun & Stay Fit with the 1-Week Walking Guide! Click Here

Free Healthy Samples. As a member you will get samples, coupons, and exclusive access to special member only offers. Click Here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!