Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Practice Writing to Companies for FREE Coupons!



Do you write to your favorite companies online, telling them how much you like their products and asking them if they could send money saving coupons? I have been doing this for a few weeks and it is really fun! I have received 11 personal typed letters from companies, all sending me money saving coupons and some of the coupons were for FREE products. The life on the coupons sent are usually long, meaning they don't expire for a while.

Today we are going to practice writing to two companies. One is McCormick and the other is to SoBe. I haven't tried writing to either of these companies so it is not guaranteed that you will receive anything. You can always go to my labels on the left side of the page and click on "write to companies" to see more of my posts on this subject.

Head here if you would like to try writing to McCormick. I am going to tell them how much I like their taco seasoning and ask if they could send coupons for that product or other products.

Head here to write to Sobe. I am going to let them know that I love their SoBe Lifewater products and kindly ask for coupons to use towards future purchases.

Be sure to come back to let me know if you had any success. Sometimes the company will simply email you saying they do not have coupons available and to look for them in Sunday inserts or online. Do not get discouraged. There are hundreds more products to request coupons for!

Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com. Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!